Monday, March 28, 2016

To Diet or Not

I hate the word diet, I hate dieting even more.  I have struggled with my weight since I was in public school.  I have come to a point where I know I need to loose weight but I really don't know where to start.  It is extremely overwhelming for me and I get anxiety even thinking about it.  It's not that I eat a lot, its not even that I eat the wrong things, its not my metabolism either.  I blame my age and my medication, plus the fact that I am not working right now, all which have helped me to be at the highest weight in my life.  I am embarrassed even talking about it but feel like I need to address it somehow.  It is sad that I am so uncomfortable. Its getting hard to do the simplest of tasks, things that I love like showing my dogs and participating in Agility. 
I will figure it out , I know I will.

No comments: