Sunday, April 17, 2016

Joanne


On Friday April 15, my sister Joanne passed away with Debra and I by her side.  She fought hard these past 5 years and her fight was finally over.  I am still in Thunder Bay and her Celebration of Life will be this Thursday April 21.  Last night we had a family dinner over at my niece Sherri's house, at the dinner we were presented with gifts that Joanne had arranged to be given to us after her passing.  They are beautiful lockets with the inscription " Love You, Always & Forever"  Even in death my sisters kind heart continues to show.  What an amazing person she was and the world is a sadder place because she is no longer in it.

1 comment:

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

You and your pack are in our thoughts and prayers. We hope you are able to stay strong and celebrate her life.

God bless,

Sherman, Gemini & Dog Dad