Friday, March 28, 2008

Baby Tate !!

I am sooooo excited! This is my favorite picture of Tate as a puppy, he is just 12 weeks old here. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have all these wonderful pictures of my 3 collies, but they were all taken before I had a digital camera. So they are all in albums & I am unable to share my favorites.
Well , Wendy from Paws On The Run, graciously offered for me to bring in my favorite pictures, & she would scan them, which would mean I would have them available whenever I wanted to use them! I didn't even know such a creature as a scanner existed......did I mention I'm really old!!
Anyway, I'm in seventh heaven with all the possiblities now for my treasured photos!
Isn't technology great? Thanks Wendy!!!

1 comment:

manymuddypaws said...

awww....look at baby tate....so cute!