Friday, March 7, 2008

Credit given where credit is due!!

Ok, I have been very remiss about something!.....
I continually enjoy & share pictures that have been taken of Tate, but I never give credit to the superb photographers that have taken these pictures.
So now I will do so, pictured below are 2 of my very good friends & tracking buddies from Thunder Bay....Donna Smith, my tracking instructor, who taught Tate & I how to track, with her beloved German Shepherd, Thorn, who just passed away on Christmas Day 07, Thorn had his TD & was very close to getting his TDX in May 07 , but decided that a deer trail smelled alot better!!, or maybe it was a bear trail!, & Karen Boyes with her aussie Jasper, who is pictured getting his TDX as well as his UTD in May 07. Jasper also became Thunder Bay's first Tracking Champion after receiving his UTDX in Oct 07.
Both Karen & Donna have taken all of my tracking pictures of Tate, & I am so thankful, for if it hadn't been for them I would have had no pictures to brag with!
The picture at the top of the post,is named BIG SKY, & was taken by Karen in April of 2006 & it is the favorite of all my tracking pictures of Tate.
Donna & Karen are great "trackers" & I have learned so much from them both.....I MISS you guys!!!



No comments: