Friday, March 7, 2008

New Beginnings

Yesterday was full of surprises!
First I received an offer for a job at Paws On The Run, a local doggy care, it's part time, watching the dogs & cleaning etc., & just what I was looking for!
Then later in the day I received an e-mail from a collie breeder in Eastern Ont., telling me that she had bred the female that I am waiting for a puppy from! So, if all goes well , puppies will arrive the first week in May.
I feel that the time is right to add a new puppy to my house as Tate will be 6 in April. He is still young enough to put up with a bratty puppy & mature enough to show the puppy the "ropes".
Tate has been a wonderful performance dog, my first, & now that he is slowing down I want to give him a well deserved retirement. Of course I will still be getting him out to play at what he loves, but just not competively.
So, stay tuned for puppy updates!

1 comment:

Donna Brinkworth said...

I love your blog and I love the design. It will be so fun to check out and to keep track of how you and Tate are doing!

Donna in Thunder Bay