Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Down Memory Lane

I was feeling a bit sad about the fact that I have had many other dogs in my life, but I wasn't able to share pictures of them. You see, because I'm "old" haha!!, I've never owned a digital camera & I just got this computer 2 yrs ago......so any pictures I have of my past dogs were only in my albums......But, today I had a brilliant idea! What if I took pictures of some of my pictures, & put them on my blog......so that is what I am attempting to do!
These first shots are of my very first collie Ben, I got him when I was 15. He had an Am. & Can. CD & 2 CDX legs, he was trained into utility, but because we never got that last CDX leg , we never got to enter. Ben was born in 1975 & died in 1988......also inclued here are shots of Buddy, our cocker X. Buddy was born in 1979 & died in 1997 at the age of 18!!! He was a wonderful little dog & he & Ben were best friends.
My next collie was Drake, he came from the same kennel as Tate, Mariner, & I loved him dearly. We travelled all over to dog shows, once we made the trip to Massachutes to visit with his breeder Peg Vohr, & to show at the American National Specialty in 1994. Drake had his Am. & Can. CD also.....he was born in 1990 & he died in 2001.

I know these are really hard to see but it is the best I can do.....tommorrow I will post a couple of pictures of 2 special drawings I have of Ben & Drake.....till then! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

If you want to scan some of those photos you are more than welcome to use the scanner at work!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

wow...! ur home is full of dog potraits...that's beautiful...