Sunday, March 30, 2008

Rally

I haven't quite got the jist of this blogging thing yet but I'm trying!! The 2 pictures that I wanted to accompany this post are now below it & seperate!! So, just scroll down after you read this & you'll see the pictures!!
Any who!.... I can't believe that it was a year on March 24 that Tate received his first CKC rally leg! He got a 99/100 & a first place in his class....you can see us ( barely) below in the group shot ......take note, we beat the goldens!! Whoo Hoo!! In our second trial we took another first place, with a perfect score of 100/100!! That is the first picture, with me, Tate, & the judge.
Anyway, my goal was to have the first collie in Canada to get a CKC Excellent title & we were well on our way.....we finished Novice in June, Advanced in July & got 2 Excellent legs in Sept., just before we moved......there was a trial in Thunder Bay 1 week after I left. I'm sure we would have gotten our last leg.
We have been attending rally classes again here in Lethbridge, but Tate seems to have lost his heeling....if I don't have food in my hands he's bored & slow, I hope to get him motivated again & then quickly find a CKC trial & get that darn final leg! Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

all the best in ur title hunt...

Sarah said...

hi!! I just found your blog!! I'll be sure to keep reading!!!

onecollie said...

Glad you like it!!! It's my very first blog, but I'm sure having fun!!