Saturday, February 21, 2009

Never A Dull Moment!

Kort Kort what a sport, he is really really smoort!!...smart didn't rhyme LOL!!
Anyway, Amanda has another version of the Kort song but I won't sing it to you!!
Speaking of Kort, he is always finding new & creative ways to amuse himself...take this morning for example, I let him out for his pee, and when I went to call him back in I was greeted by Kort holding one of my plants, roots and all, that I had planted last summer.....apparently he just reaches over the fence and gives them a tug and out they come!! Upon checking the yard, this was not the first time, there are remains of a few of my poor plants. Hmmmm, should be an interesting summer!
Remember this innocent puppy?......

Interesting tail curl ya got going there Kort!

3 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

haha, that picture should have been enough of a warning about the tail!! i don't think I ever saw that before...

onecollie said...

yah, funny how I didn't notice either....till now!!

Paws on the Run said...

Just wait till the flowers actually bloom and there are all these pretty things to draw his attention!