Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nature's Beauty

I had never seen a hoar frost before I moved to Lethbridge. It is one of the most beautiful things to see.....we had one last night, so today I have pictures of trees instead of dogs!! Ok, I have one picture of Kort as Tate would not co-operate...and of course I have more video of Kort playing with a stick as usual, and Tate barking, wagging, and following me with the camera as I tried to get him to stand still, he was a real clown today!
Hope you like the pictures as much as I do!......
Various trees along my walk and in Nicholas Sheran Park......it sure makes the previously naked branches beautiful doesn't it?......
And finally,video!!......

2 comments:

jurneecollie said...

What gorgeous pictures! Such a beautiful park to walk the dogs in daily...I would love that.

Tate is like a windup toy...his tail just keeps going and going and going!!! How cute is that!

Reflexa said...

I see your guys are enjoying the snow too! Seeing collies at play just lifts your spirits!