Thursday, February 12, 2009

Outdoor Fun

This morning, before the "deodorant incident", I took some video of the dogs playing in the yard. Kort has been in the family for 8 months & Tate is slowly starting to enjoy running around with him. Tate makes me laugh as he never ever stops wagging his tail...I shot some video of that too!
I like these videos because you can see Tate's personality coming out....he is a super happy patient dog who likes to bark. Kort is a bundle of energy, to know him is to love him!

4 comments:

miradukesadie said...

Yaaaa!!! There playing together! It may just be my computer but I can't here anything, and I know Tate barked at least once during playtime!! lol!

onecollie said...

I don't know how to get sound LOL!! remember, this is my pawn shop camera with no instructions!!

Sarah said...

the last one is my fav!!

miradukesadie said...

Oh right!