Friday, September 18, 2009

Thunder Bay Update

Howdy all!!......here are some shots for you......
Me & my dad!......This is mom looking at her phone wondering how I jumped out of it!!! LOL!!..... This is mom & I when she realized it was me!!....This is Katie, my driver from the airport!!, thanks Katie!!!
This is a picture of the Sleeping Giant taken while flying over Lake Superior......These are taken from the window of the plane as I was entering Thunder Bay....I am having a FANTASTIC time so far!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Donna Brinkworth said...

This is making me cry! Have a great visit. Donna

Paws on the Run said...

You looked out the window!!!!! Did you just point the camera and close your eyes? ;) I love the picture of your mom looking at the phone and you killing yourself laughing.

The boys are doing good. Kort even made it into the basement all by himself!

Katie J said...

I would like to thank you for that lovely picture of me.... LOL... I'm glad the ones I took of the "surprise" worked!!
Oh yeah and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOLENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onecollie said...

thanks everyone!!
Katie, that is a perfectly great picture !!

Squishy said...

Love the pics! I also love that you have a photographer always around you so you can blog your life! A life worth documenting!