Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cute Story

Kort has an orange ball that I can put treats into....every few days I fill it up for him with his favourite...honey nut cheerios! This morning I was wandering around the house with the cheerio box looking for the ball. Kort was following me around in my quest, I looked everywhere, even under the bed as he sometimes rolls it under there & it gets stuck. I could not find the ball so I went back to the kitchen & put the cheerios box away. Within seconds, really, seconds!, I heard Kort rolling the ball in to the kitchen! I have no idea where it was but Kort knew, & he also knew that I had not found it, & the cheerio box had disappeared so he had better do something about it or miss out. I was very impressed with Kort & told him so many times....my smart boy!

2 comments:

Dianne SS said...

Smart Kort! He wasn't going to miss out on his treats! Although no treats are attached, Duffy always remembers where a toy is even though it has gone under the bed or the couch. He'll stand there and whine and paw under the chair until I get down on my knees and retrieve it.

Squishy said...

What a good boy!! He probably was walking around the house with it in his mouth while you were looking for it and you didn't notice!!!