Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Leavin, On A Jet Plane!...sure hope I'll be back again!!

By the time you read this I will be in Thunder Bay at my mom's house.....I leave tomorrow am., at some ungodly hr.! I hate flying, really, really, really, but it has been 2 yrs since I have been back to Thunder Bay....2 yrs since I have seen my dad & the rest of my family. That is a very long time. This will be a total surprise as only my 2 sisters know I'm coming!!! I saw my mom in June when she came here, it was great. My dad suffers from Alzheimer's so I want to spend as much time as I can with him this trip.....so, I will try & post from Thunder Bay to keep you all updated on my activities. Tate will be going to stay with Wendy & it will be the first time in 7 yrs. that I have left him! Kort is going back with Amanda......Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Squishy said...

I hope you'll be back again too! And you don't puke on the plane ok?????!!!!!!!!
Have a wonderful time with your dad, and remember what I told you if he doesn't remember you....
AND, remember the MERLOT!! Have a drink for me with your mommy!!!

Dianne SS said...

Have a wonderful time at home Jolene! Hope the plane rides won't be too bad. Poor Tate! Wish I could have taken both him and Kort. We would have had a ball here--3 collies! I know about Alzheimer's--my mother is in the final stages and hanging onto life by a thread. Talking about the fun times you have all had, the funny little family sayings, what you are doing--those things help to keep things happy. ((Hugs))

Donna Brinkworth said...

Hey Jolene, bring me back a little rock OK? Any little rock will do. Say hi to TBay from me. I miss home. Have a wonderful visit!
Donna