Monday, September 21, 2009

Circle Of Life

When there is life ,there is also death, but it a necessary evil in order for there to be the new life.
My cousin Judy died much too early, 13 years ago on my birthday....she was very much on my mind this weekend as I celebrated my day.......we had a barbecue at my sister's the night before, & Katie & her 9 month old son Jadyn were there. Katie is Judy's daughter, & she was just 16 when Judy passed away from a brain aneurysm....Jadyn would have been Judy's first grandchild & she would have been so proud.....Judy lives through Katie & Jadyn, & it gives me much comfort to be with them.....
Jadyn......
Me, Mom, Katie, Jadyn & Joanne......

1 comment:

Squishy said...

The circle of life....so sad and so wonderful...gosh I can't wait til we're all together again on the other side. I thought about your cousin Judy also this weekend. I will blog your dream soon.