Monday, September 28, 2015

New Technology for Lung Cancer

 Once again my sister faces having more radiation as her tumor in her lung has grown.  They are stopping the chemo for now while they plan the radiation treatments.
Recently Joanne and Jane heard of a new way of treating lung cancer metastasis, it is called Cyberknife,  It basically can radiate the area at higher does and leave the surrounding tissue alone.  I have posted a link below if you wish to read about it.  I just wish she didn't have to go through any of this, that she could have her life back , but I guess God has other plans for Joanne , fingers crossed she can get an appointment to see someone in Hamilton.  I am not sure if there is much of a waiting list but I bet there is.
www.cyberknife.com

1 comment:

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Your sister will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Happy belated barkday.

Sherman, Gemini & Dog Dad