Saturday, October 10, 2015

Day 9

Dianne and the boys
Tonight Debra comes home from Thunder Bay, the dogs and I are ready to go home, we leave in the morning !! I will have company on the way home , Michelle who lives in Edmonton is going to visit Liz so she is catching a ride with me.  That will be great to have someone to talk to on the ride back. 

On Day 7 I went to Edmonton to pick up Dianne and together we went out to her farm to walk the boys.  It was so beautiful out there, and open land as far as you could see, absolutely beautiful, plus the weather has been so nice, we were able to walk with no jackets and the dogs just ran and ran!  After we went and watched Dianne's husband help with farm chores and drive a great big truck :)

We took lots of pictures which I have here.  On the way back I stopped in to see Duffy who is Korts litter brother!  They look and sound so much alike!  Dianne sent me home with a care package of yummy homemade jams, tomato sauce and fresh garden tomatoes!

It was such a great day and I hope to visit back soon!!  thanks for a great day Dianne!!!

Run!!!!!
me and the boys

3 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

that's great you will have company!!! safe drive home!

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

It sure looks like every paw had fun at the farm.

Unknown said...

I like that type Training School for pets. I have also provide Washington dc dog training. so i love pets. Dog training long island trained dog for many task.