Friday, September 5, 2008

A Milestone

Tomorrow ( Sept 6th) is my mom & dad's 50th wedding anniversary!!.....it was even originally on a Saturday! My dad is hospitalized so it is a difficult day for my mom. They have a quarantine at the hospital right now but mom got special permission to go & be with dad for a while....my sister Joanne will also go & hopefully take some pictures.
For now, I have a few of my favourites of the 2 of them.....
I love this picture of my dad, my mom had brought dad home from the hospital for the day, & Debra who was visiting, took this picture, this has always been my dad's favourite thing to do...look out the door to see who's coming, he saw Debra & that smile says it all!......
My sister in law just sent me this picture of my mom, it was from her birthday on Sept 2nd...... HAPPY 50TH MOM & DAD !!!!!!!!

No comments: