Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tate Comes To Daycare!!

So I finally caved & brought Tate with me to work......he was having a bit of a loose stool problem( see Sarah, I'm talking about poop again!), & I didn't want him to be left inside for 4 hrs having to hold it. My intention was to just put him in the small dog area & to keep an eye on him. When I arrived at work I noticed that the dogs in the large dog play area were very good natured dogs that I knew wouldn't bully Tate. Tate is sooooo sensitive which is why I never bring him with me, if I had to tell a dog to stop barking, Tate would think he did something wrong!! Anyway, long story short, I let him in the big dog area!! He did really well & I loved having him there.
Wendy took some pictures just to prove that he was actually there....
This is when we first arrived, I'm still saying high to some of the small dogs, can you see Tate mingling in the background like a real dog!!...
Tate sniffing around outside with Beacon......
Tate saying howdy to Dozer!......
Happy Tate outside, can you see my buddy Perkins in the background!......
So there you have it, Tate survived, I survived....life is great!

1 comment:

manymuddypaws said...

Wow! Way to go Jolene! :o)