Wednesday, December 23, 2015

F*** Cancer

The bravest person I know
Thinking of my sister Joanne as Christmas draws closer.  She has been hospitalized for the 4th time in a few months, in all likelihood she will not be out for Christmas.  She continues to be in excruciating pain and I feel so helpless.  Her Cancer has spread to pretty much everywhere. I wish I never left Thunder Bay now, that I was still there to hold her hand while she goes through this.  She has her wife and my brother and sister in law but I know she would love to have her two sisters as well :(
I am scared , more scared then I've ever been for her, the Cancer is winning.  If you could say a prayer for her I would be grateful, she needs all the help she can get right now.

1 comment:

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Key West Collie prayers are headed north to Canada.

Sherman & Gemini