Thursday, December 10, 2015

This years Christmas tree



This year I decided not to go to the effort of putting up a full sized tree, for one I just wasn't feeling it, this year just doesn't feel like years past, most of it has to do with loosing mom and the fact she wont be here for Christmas,  it's just so hard when the center of your world and the glue for the entire family is no longer here , I am incredibly sad. The other reason is the dogs, mostly Ash, but our house is quite small and I just worried that the tree would topple over when the three of them were wrestling in the livingroom together.
I put up the teeny tree that I bought 2 years ago when I had my car accident, it is decorated with hand made ornaments that I made plus ornaments of moms that graced her tree for many years as far back as I can remember.  There are 2 new ornaments on it, one being a football for Brad and a Collie for me, that's it.  Hopefully next year we will have more Christmas spirit and a full tree will be put up once again.

No comments: