Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bull Riding

I love to watch bull riding on tv., so when I heard there would be bull riding at Whoop Up days I just had to go.....it wasn't as exciting though. For one thing the bulls where smaller, for another, the guys riding them fell off rather quickly, & the majority of the time was spent watching the cowboys rope the darn things.....the "professional" bulls jump & spin & kick more, so it's way more fun to watch....they also know how to get out of the arena fast. There was a bull last night that had the passive resistance approach, he just laid down!!! He would not budge, it was quite funny, every time the cowboys roped him & started to pull him out of the arena, he plopped down on his side!!! The announcer said it was like trying to move a pit bull with dental floss!!! That was about it!
Afterwards, Brad & I walked around pigging out on anything we wanted, candy floss, candy apples, pizza, corn dogs, tacos, fries, popcorn, & most importantly, I bought fudge!!, 3 different kinds, I'm a happy , happy girl!
Tate & Kort were alone for 4 hrs....which was a big deal for me to leave Kort for that long!, but all was well when we got back....a good night!
Here's some tiny pictures of the bulls, sorry , none have the rider on them, like I said, they didn't stay on long enough to get their pictures taken!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

oh too funny, i guess its not quite the Stampede HAHA