Friday, August 22, 2008

Kort starts school

Kort started dog school last night! He did really well & for the most part kept his attention focused on me. Chewy came in to check things out & that got Kort really excited!
We practised our sits, downs, recalls & played tug. It is so much fun to start a puppy again, especially if they are so willing to learn like Kort seems to be.
I will leave you with more pool pictures, I didn't think to bring my camera last night , but it was probably a good thing that I didn't.......Amanda would have given me that "oh god" look!!!!

3 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

I can totally imagine the "oh god" look. You would have gotten that look for sure. :)

PS - I heard he was a superstar

onecollie said...

yes, I am such a proud momma!!!!

manymuddypaws said...

haha!

you can bring your camera- I will stifle my "oh god" look :o)