Friday, August 15, 2008

Water Fun

I have not had a collie that has liked to play in water since Ben, and that was 30 years ago, and 3 collies ago!!! So I am very excited that little Kort likes the water.....here are some freakishly similar pictures that I took of Kort tonight.....they are almost the same position of ones that I took of Ben, 29 years ago!!!! Sorry the ones of Kort are blurry, guess I shouldn't laugh as I take pictures!I'm definately going to go get Kort a pool, watch for those pictures, they should be good!....oh, & if you were wondering, Kort has gotten his ear brace out....again!

4 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Little brat! You need to tie that brace in with wire! ;)

onecollie said...

or put a cone on his head!!!!

Sarah said...

haha!!! so cute!!!!

did you ever live in Saskatoon?? Those places look like where I lived!!!

onecollie said...

nope, just Ontario & now Alberta!, my favourite province now!!!