Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Perfecting His Craft!

A while back in a post called "No More Mister Nice Guy", I talked about how Tate seemed to be rebeling at the fact that he has a new brother, by stealing food.......well he seems to be up to his old tricks again!
While I was at work yesterday, my husband was home as it was his day off. He bought himself a pizza, he ate it all except for one piece, which he left in the box. I'm sure you know where this is heading! We just never worry about Tate, seriously, he is 6 yrs old & until now he had NEVER touched anything, never mind food! Sooooo, when Brad went back for his last piece, he was left with just the crust!...all the toppings , cheese, & sauce were all licked clean off! At least Tate was thoughtful enough to leave him the crust, he wouldn't want to be greedy! Looks like I'm going to have my hands full with these two boys! (that's Tate & Kort, not Tate & Brad, LOL!!)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Pssst .... Tate ..... If you want some food stealing tips, just talk to Maggie, she is a master at stealing food. One time she ate half a pizza and left the empty box in the exact place she found in on the counter. She didn't leave any crust - she has no problem being greedy.

Paws on the Run said...

He should talk to Oreo - he got up on the table and threw pieces of pizza down to his sister Ruby and then ate some himself (a niece of his mom's was watching and laughing the whole time). I thought that was very generous of him! I wonder what it is with dogs and pizza!

Sarah said...

oh Tate, I see the youngster is rubbing off on you, but you need to wait until he is a little bigger, so the blame can go on him!!!