Monday, December 8, 2008

O Christmas Tree

I finally got my tree up last night.....it was not easy with a particular brown collie wanting to know what I was doing & what was in every box! This is Kort's first Christmas & our 2nd one here in Lethbridge. It has been my tradition that every dog I have ever owned always gets a picture taken in front of the tree. I think the ones of Tate & Kort by themselves can be better , so I will wait to post them until I get ones I like, however, I love these of the two of them, & Kort even stayed put!!
By the way, I will be putting an x-pen around the tree when I leave for work....I'm not taking any chances, Kort!

2 comments:

jurneecollie said...

How brave of you!

We are not that brave...NO tree for us...2 PUPPIES...1 KITTEN = DISASTER

Oh what a pretty tree and what gorgeous boys!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how BIG Kort looks. :P

I still need to buy a tree - hopefully on Friday.