Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cool Tag Game

Amanda at manymuddypaws blog has a cool game of tag & I wanted to play. Hey, I just read Sarah's blog on digit,fetchit,herdit, & I actually was tagged by her for this game...so I didn't actually invite myself to play, I was invited! Thanks Sarah!
You have to go to your collection of photos, choose the 6th folder, then the 6th picture, & tell the story behind it....here's mine....very fitting for this time of year too!

This was in Thunder Bay on Feb 25 /07 & it was very cold!!! We were out tracking, you can see my line isn't straight as the wind was howling.....we were very dedicated to tracking, going out even if it was minus 40....Tate did a great track I remember, it was laid by my friend & tracking buddy Katie, who went out with her golden Dawson.

It was a good day, thanks for the memory Amanda!

4 comments:

jurneecollie said...

What a great idea Amanda had for a game.

Just played the Tag game Jolene, go check out you e-mail.

Katie J said...

Very cool game! I love it... love that picture too. I wish I still had that much dedication to get my butt out tracking these days! LOL

Just sent you an email with my pic!

Katie

onecollie said...

So glad you guys found a way to play along! Thanks!!

Sarah said...

Hey I tagged you FIRST!!! HAHA