Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa Came !

Well you knew I'd have Christmas morning photos of the boys, so here's a few!
Me helping Tate & Kort out with gift opening......
More gifts......
Kort gets a new toy......
Kort sporting the one & only Christmas bandanna....but it's his first Christmas so he got to wear it.....
Tate hogging 2 rawhide's!!......
Brad took this shot of the boys butts!! I love it......my butt was also in the shot, but I edited it out!
Then a bunch of deer showed up in the yard!, sorry about the checkered appearance, I took them through the kitchen window......

You didn't think I'd let you go without watching a couple of videos did you?!! Kort was very excited with the rawhide that Debra sent!......

7 comments:

jurneecollie said...

I swear, sometimes I think Jurnee and Kort are the same dog...taking the sillies with the bone...too funny.

Love seeing the dogs videos.

Tate...how did you manage to get on Kort's bed? and with 2 rawhides at that!

The boys look great!

onecollie said...

LOL!, right after I took that picture of Tate, Kort came in, grabbed a rawhide & basically pushed poor Tate off the bed!

manymuddypaws said...

i love the butts photo!!! :o)

Paws on the Run said...

Love the butt shots too!

Donna Brinkworth said...

I love the dog butts shot! Brad needs to take more photos!

Tomorrow is Shaman's 11th birthday and I got some ideas from you which I will shamelessly steal!

No butt shot, though. His butt is clipped because of his "age."

onecollie said...

too funny!!...everyone loves the butt shot !!

Anonymous said...

Kort has the most wonderful tail. :P I wish Kaylee was that fluffy, but between being attacked daily with the furminator (can't have her shedding at work) and our decidedly un-wintery weather, she's looking sort of border collie-ish....