Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bath Day

Today was Tate & Kort's Christmas baths. It was the first time I have had 2 collies to bath on the same day.......not so much fun!!!
I bathed Tate first then put him in a kennel to dry for a bit thinking Kort wouldn't take too long....hmmmm...I under estimated how much coat my Peanut has.....he was about 2 hrs on the table! Then I had to finish Tate, another 2 hrs.....I got to work at 9 am & I left at 2:30......they both look gorgeous! Kort looks so grown up with his ears all done, I took out the glue today, & I left it out for now to watch what his ears do...it's the first time in 6 months Kort has had nothing in his ears!
I didn't get around to taking pictures tonight as I was off for groceries as soon as I got home....I'll take some tomorrow & post them then, for now you can enjoy these 2 pictures taken on the day I picked Kort up.
In this picture Tate & Kort are looking at each other & wondering who the heck the other is!......

In this one Kort trys to give Tate a kiss.....Tate says "are you kidding me??!!"......

No comments: