Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Stairs Continued

Well, we have been making some progress with the stairs. I have not lifted Kort down them since Sunday. He will not come down them by himself though, he still runs away! I have a collar at the top of the stairs & when it is time, I put it on him & slowly walk him down. He will come with me when I do this, although he still wants to jump when he nears the bottom, but holding the collar stops him. This morning I wanted to give him a chance to do it alone.... so I perched at the bottom of the stairs with treats, & called & made excited sounds, which got Tate's attention, but alas Kort still needs work! That's ok, I'm patient!
Here's Tate giving Kort some moral support.....actually, he was just there to steal the treats I put down the stairs!!....
The many positions of Kort while he was trying to decide if he should come down the stairs!......

4 comments:

jurneecollie said...

But oh gosh......he is so cute!

onecollie said...

he is, isn't he!!!

texsun said...

Hah, he reminds of my my sable smooth male. I know that look all too well!

SquirrelGurl said...

He's adorable!!

I have a sheltie and he used to make those exact same face when he was a pup learning to do the stairs!

hehe