Saturday, December 27, 2008

What to do on a very blustery Day !!!

We have a wind advisory today!!! It's been howling for 24 hrs now, I hate the wind, but what can you do? It's too hard to walk any great distance in it, so how about running in it? Tate & Kort both agree that running in the wind is the bestest thing!!!
I know my videos aren't great, they are short, but it's because I am using this digital camera that Brad bought at some pawn shop, it just stops videoing on it's own, it didn't come with any instructions so I'm just going with the flow!!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Sorry for the cold weather. The weather here isnt nice either. It was suppose to be a nice day but it isnt. No sun, partly rainy and chilly. Everything is soaked. At least your dogs look like they are having fun. diana

manymuddypaws said...

look at tate go!!!!

:o)

miradukesadie said...

Your so cute Jolene! Love that you got a camera at a pawn shop that doesn't work properly and you still use it to your advantage!

onecollie said...

yeah, Tate can run like the wind!! Kort still can not catch him...you can imagine him in agility when he was young!
Too bad I was unable to catch more of him running.