Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mixed Emotions

This is a day full of emotions for me. I am happy & sad all at the same time as I celebrate today's Birthdays :))

It is my niece Adrienne's 15th Birthday today. I am proud of her, she is becoming such a lovely young lady :)
I look forward to her future, boyfriends, marriage, babies, career!, she will do it all.
Happy Birthday Adrienne! xoxo



Today is also Perkins Birthday! I am grateful that he is here to celebrate it :) Last year when he was paralyzed no one knew if he would ever walk again, even after his dad had the surgery done.
So today I celebrate Perkins in my life :)
Happy Birthday Perky !!!



Lastly, today would have been Dad's 82nd Birthday. I miss him & think of him everyday. I am happy he is no longer suffering, but wish he never had to suffer to begin with. I hate death, I have seen more death at my age then most people I think. I wish we could have our loved ones forever.
Happy Birthday Dad ♥, you are missed more then words can express.

5 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Happy Birthday everyone!!!!

Dianne SS said...

Happy Birthday to all your special loved ones. I know how you feel about it being your dad's birthday. It's the same for me with my mom's. ((HUGS)) ♥

Squishy said...

Happy Birthday all and so sad about your dad still not being around for you.

Diana said...

Happy Birthday to all your family members!!

Debra said...

Hey Jolene, not being on facebook, has it's advantages; like me checking out your blog for the first time in ages! It's always a treat :) I love the birthday tributes; especially Dad's. And, oh dear, you really must update the photo of my 15 year old!!!She would be mortified!!! love you seester xo