Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Practice

We had an awesome practice today at Scenthurdle, all the dogs were pretty much right on with few mistakes, the ball was just too much for Roxy to ignore however :)
Unfortunately my batteries died before I could get the whole team videoed, next time :))



This is a video of 3 Flatcoated Retrievers from Blazingstar Kennels. The liver girl is Lupine, grandmother of Puffin. Cava is an import from the UK & hopefully she will be the mom of my Flatcoat puppy someday.

2 comments:

Squishy said...

You crack me up Jolene!! I can't wait to meet you. You can film my dogs and talk and drink so I can hear your Canadian voice & laugh! Those Flatcoats are really cool dogs AND I love the names of them!!! I can see why you would want one!! Cute on the scent hurdles too. That sport always looks so much fun to me!

onecollie said...

LOL!, thanks Diana! I've been told I'm a bit quirky :)) I will definately be the most immature 50 year old you'll ever meet, but who cares, life's too short to be a stick in the mud !
I LOVE these dogs, can hardly wait for mine !!!!, I was thinking from Cava, but maybe Puffin !