Saturday, March 26, 2011

Road Trip

This morning Wendy, Amanda, & I headed for Calgary to go to the Pet Expo. It was fun to go around to all the booths & buy things :)) We watched some of the dog activities like agility & obedience as well.
There were parrots, reptiles, spiders ( I didn't look at those :), as well as rabbits doing agility.
When I got home I was greeted by this face because someone was feeling a bit left out :)......



But then I showed him his new tug toy ! He loves it :)) He only got to play with it for a few minutes then it went on top of the fridge until we train again, he will only get this toy for training motivation ......




Here are the rest of my purchases, I love the Collie At Play sign, not only is there a tri & a sable, but they look like Tate & Kort LOL!
The collar is for Kort when he competes in his activities, he didn't have his own collar with no tags on it, he was wearing Tate's & it was too big, I LOVE the green plaid!.....

7 comments:

Dianne SS said...

Great haul of goodies!! I know that face!! It's the same one that looks at me, when I'm going somewhere and he knows he's not!!! Did you see any collie license plates?

manymuddypaws said...

i love that you set out all your stuff to take a picture. lol

:)

and I love that collar for Kort- it's going to look awesome!

oh, and glad to see that Kort likes his tug!

onecollie said...

Dianne I looked for license plates for you but there were none :(

Dianne SS said...

:( But thanks for looking though Jolene! ♥

Squishy said...

I have the Collie at Play sign AND the same collar for SeaB!!!! And, that is the CLEANEST dog bed I've ever seen!! No matter how many times I wash mine, they haven't looked like that since the day I brought them home.

Kort looks very happy about his tug toy.....it reminds me of (Cardiff) Niffness.....

onecollie said...

Sea B has the same collar!!! how cool are we LOL!
Your beds look like they do cuz you live on red clay I bet...all we have is snow :(

Paws on the Run said...

Great tugging pics!