Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kort's New Crib :)

Kort loves to spend time outside, even if it is -40C. I don't like him laying on the cement when it is that cold, so I decided to get him a dog house.
I started to assemble it inside, then put one of Kort's beds in it to see if I could get him to go in. He sniffed the bed a bit, then in he went, & there he stayed!
I think I will wait to put the roof on until I have it outside anyway, it weighs a ton.
I am really happy I bought this house, I think Kort is going to love it!!!


8 comments:

Donna Brinkworth said...

I have four of these! They are awesome. I have two big ones and two medium ones, and Caden thinks he belongs in the medium one. Jet goes in the big one, haha! I raised mine up on four flat rectangular blocks from Home Depot and put styrofoam underneath. Korny? He is a hoot!

Dianne SS said...

Awwww--that's great!! Can't wait to see the house outside--with roof--and Kort in it!! Now Kort and Duffy have doghouses!! Even though Duffy wants nothing to do with his!! Hahaha!!

onecollie said...

When they get together they can talk about their houses Dianne hee hee!!!

Donna, mine already has adjustable raised legs, I love it !

Frogmorest said...

stinkin cute!!!!!!

Dianne SS said...

LOL!!House Hunters--for dogs!!

Squishy said...

I love it! But for ME....It'd be House Hunters INTERNATIONAL for dogs!!!! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow...Perkins is going to love this! Oh dear...sorry Kort

Brian

onecollie said...

haha Brian, but it is going to be outside :)...he will enjoy it in the summer, just not the winter..Perkins doesn't do winter LOL!