Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cooking 101

This afternoon I cooked up some yummy delights....on the menu are chicken meatballs with Romano & Parmesan cheese....& skinless chicken thighs with a light coating of bread crumbs.....tomorrow will be a whole chicken with green beans, carrots & sweet potatoes, & I will be saving the broth for meals during the week.....sounds good huh? The thing is, it's not for Brad & I, it's for Tate & Kort! That's right, I've been cooking up a storm for the dogs! I have no problem doing this, I've been collecting recipes from on line, & I have a doggy cook book coming in the mail. What is funny is that I don't like to cook for Brad & I....I will cook, if I have to, but it's like a chore, but I love cooking for the dogs!!! I am trying to get Tate to gain weight, he doesn't like to eat, never has.
This is what Tate thinks of plain kibble......
This is Tate's , yahoo, mom's cooking for me!! face......
Kort doesn't care one way or another, he just likes to eat!......

1 comment:

jurneecollie said...

Sounds yummy...you are making us hungry...my moms don't feed us like that!!!

Just KIBBLE for us...LOL

Ruff Jurnee & Faith