Saturday, November 22, 2008

Writing On Stone

Today Wendy & I went to Writing On Stone Provincial Park....I have never been there, & what an amazing experience it was. It was absolutely breathtaking! We brought along the dogs & they had a blast. Here are a few pictures from our day.....
All the dogs at one point or another had the "zoomies", here they are in their crazy moments!......
Tate......
Kort......Coulee......
Lacey......running as fast as her little legs would take her!......
I took a bunch of pictures of Wendy with her dogs, but I really like this one of her by herself with the dogs playing in the background......
Check out these two pictures of Tate just being natural , I love these!!!......
Jackie was a very good girl & waited in the van for us to get back. Wendy & I sat at a picnic table to have a bite to eat & Jackie got to join us.....here's a picture of Miss Personality! giving me a big kiss!......
We took Jackie for a walk up the hill to the visitor center, & when we got back there were deer by the van......
Then to make the day even more wonderful, we saw a herd of Pronghorn on the side of the highway on the way home! This was my first time seeing them......
What a great day!!......

3 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Tate's fur looked gorgeous blowing in the wind. Thanks for a fun day!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful scenery and adorable dogs!

*plots a trip to Palo Duro for photo ops*

Kim said...

Looks like you had a great time. I have lived in Lethbridge for about 15 years and I still haven't made it to Writing On Stone. How bad is that?