Friday, November 14, 2008

Poor Mickey

Remember Amanda's post about "Poor Lambie??" Well it's Mickey's turn......I allowed myself to sleep in a little this morning....don't say it Amanda......he's been really good out of his crate!
Any hoo...I have had a stuffed Mickey Mouse that was given to me as a gift many years ago, he actually came from Disney Land....I still had my first collie Ben.....well,poor Mickey finally met Kort this morning....it wasn't too bad though....
Here's Mickey, he looks pretty good from the front, his nose is a bit chewed & dirty, but at least he still has his eyes!
Here's whats left of Mickey's tail....please, no butt jokes, Mickey is embarressed enough!
The innocent look of the tail eater.....
Guess I'll have to make sure it comes out the other end!!......& no, I will not be sewing in back on!

4 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

no comment :o)

jurneecollie said...

If Jurnee or Faith got a hold of Mickey...he would be un- reconizable...and I mean NOTHING left of him.

Looks like your mickey will live another day!!!

But oh how cute Kort looks all innocent like!

Sarah said...

LOL

and LOL at amanda

onecollie said...

I guess I will consider myself luckey that Faith & Jurnee weren't here!!
And, I am disappointed in Amanda too...I expected so much more!! LOL!!!