Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm Back!

Hey there!! , it's hard to believe 4 days have gone by since I last blogged.....my how one little puppy can keep you so busy!!
I still don't have his ears done....can't seem to find anything to stick, hopefully soon!
We're still potty training, slow but sure.....
These pictures are from Fri. after work, Kort had a little play session with Wendy's dog Lacey, they had a great time......he's growing fast & looking good!
Kort at 11 weeks........
This picture I took today, after he made sure all his prized posessions were around him(a stick, a glove, & a paper towel roll), he had a little nap!

4 comments:

Donna Brinkworth said...

Ears - go to a store that sells health supplies and get skin bond. I just used it for Caden and it worked beautifully. YOu can also get wipes to remove the glue at the same store (here in Thunder Bay I went to the Shoppers store on the corner of John by Merla Mae Ice Cream). He sure is a cute boy and looks bonded to you! I love his colour. Donna

manymuddypaws said...

awww...i love the last pic of him with his "prizes" super cute!

Katie J said...

I just LOVE the pictures Jolene! Could he get any cuter?? I don't think so!! :-)

onecollie said...

Thanks everyone!!! I'm pretty proud of him!!