Monday, July 14, 2008

Blessings

With the arrival of Kort 2 weeks ago, my life has now been blessed with 4 wonderful collies. It is hard to believe that 33 years have gone by since I got my first one.....I have been lucky to have been trusted by wonderful breeders, enough to sell me really wonderful dogs. In these pictures I look back on the beginning of it all, when they first came into my life.
Each collie has brought something new to my life & taught me different things.....
Ben....he was my beginner collie, in him I had my first obedience dog & we received our Am Can CD & 2 CDX legs......here I am at 15!!!!, my sister is 10, & Ben is 8 weeks!
Drake....my first show dog, in him I had my first champion & herding group winner, as well as an AmCan CD...this is me picking him up at the airport in Minneapolis....he was 16 weeks old.....
Tate...what can I say about Tate, he's a show dog, my first/only tri colour collie!!, my first tracking, agility, & rally dog!...we've had alot of fun together!! This is Tate 2 days after bring him home at 12 weeks....
And now, Kort......I wonder what he has in store for me? An OT.CH.(obedience trial champion) perhaps!!! Stay tuned! Isn't it great to have dogs in our lives!

1 comment:

Donna Brinkworth said...

JOLENE!

You left out TC - Tracking Champion!!!!

Donna
Your tracking conscience hahaha!