Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tate's Day Out

Tate hasn't been himself since I brought Kort home, after all, he was an "only child" for 6 yrs! So, today I took him out by himself to the Go Dog Go agility trials. I stopped by there yesterday & saw they had a doggy massuse available & I thought that Tate could benefit from having one. I also thought he'd like to get out to an agility atmosphere again too. The only bummer of the day , according to Tate, was that the puppy was still at the house when we returned!!
Here are some pictures from today......
Tate waits patiently for his turn......
This is Shannon Burnard, a certified canine body worker, starting Tate's massage.......
The massage continues, I know Tate looks like he's trying to leave, but he was just relaxed!......When Tate's massage was completed he felt super & had a big smile on his face to prove it!!......Thank you Shannon for making Tate smile!......

4 comments:

Deb said...

Darn it, first all that laughing with our Facebook coversation and now this entry of yours has me in tears! such emotions!!!
You're a good Momma Jolene... I'll have to try and steal some time away with Wiley boy soon too...

Diana said...

Dont feel to bad. My chihuahua spends 3 days under the bed everytime I bring a new dog home. And he wasnt an only dog either. Tate will be ok. They will probably become best buds. Diana

Sarah said...

he looked like he enjoyed him massage yesterday!!

a nice day for the two of you!

Paws on the Run said...

I'm glad you stopped by this weekend. I'm glad Tate enjoyed his visit too. I think he looks like he is trying to leave because you are pointing that dreaded camera at him again! :)