Thursday, July 10, 2008

Photo Shoot

I sure love having a talented photographer at my finger tips!! Wendy came by on Tues. night & took approx. 180 pictures of Tate & Kort!!
These are a few.....
I like these pictures of Tate & Kort as they look like they are playing together.....but actually Tate is running for the toy, & Kort is chasing him...I know they will play together someday, just not right now!

Tate & I steal a quiet moment.......Tate, before "hair & makeup" !!.....

Tate, after "hair & makeup" !!.....
Kort poses for Wendy.....
Wendy told me my favourite picture would be the one with the piece of grass hanging out of Kort's mouth, she was right!!

2 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

It looks like Tate needs a back adjustment in his "pre-hair and make-up" pose. :)

We should see if we can photoshop that grass out of his mouth.

onecollie said...

oh no....I like the picture because the grass is hanging from his mouth!!