Monday, April 7, 2008

2008...The year of the Puppy!!!




I received a surprise e-mail yesterday from 2 friends in Thunder Bay. They finally purchased their own computer AND they have a new collie puppy!! This is Jurnee, officially know as Clanjak's Laughter For Tears. He is pictured at 3 months & is owned by Michelle & Monique Arpin. It is wonderful to be able to talk to them now by e-mail, so much cheaper then the phone!
So, this is puppy # 3 this year, first my sister Debra & her golden, then Donna & her shepherd , now Michelle & Monique & their collie. Also, most of you know by now that I am also "expecting", & if all goes well puppies will be born the first week in May, which will put a new puppy in my house July/Aug!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

too cute! I can't wait until your NEW ADDITION arrives this summer!!!