Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Special memories

Sometimes memories are hard to face, for instance my dog King, who I got as a present for my 13th Birthday. I wanted a collie (even then!!) & my mom not knowing where to get a collie , took her mom, my Baba, down to the humane society & came home with King, a "collie X". I think he was a border collie cross. I came home from school to find this little ball of fluff with a yellow bow around his neck. I still have the bow!!! King only lived for 2 short years, he was very aggressive with people, he would chase the mailman down the street & on the day he died he pushed open the front door & bit the 8 yr old paper boy. I did give him the best life I could at 13, but it still haunts me to this day that maybe I didn't do enough & that's why he was aggressive. I did much better with my next dog, my collie, Ben.
I have cropped & put the pictures in the above post.....

1 comment:

Paws on the Run said...

I'm not surprised you still have the bow!

Do you want a lesson in cropping? ;)