Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's Baaaaack!!!!!



Well I guess it's payback time.....I have been bragging to all my family & friends back in Thunder Bay about how wonderful the weather is here, & how we haven't had snow since February.....well, this is what I woke up to this morning. Plus it's cold to boot, minus 18 with the windchill.
These are views from the front & back of my house & it's still coming down! It will be snowing all day today & all night too...oh joy!
Paybacks a @#$%* isn't it!!!!!







2 comments:

Katie J said...

Oh my gosh... that SUCKS!!
All I have to say is.. glad you have it and not us! :P

ps. i finally figured out how to post comments. yeah!!

Kim said...

I didn't like waking up to the snow this morning either. However, the dogs love it, so I had to go out and throw snowball for them to catch.