Thursday, April 17, 2008

Computer "Challenged" !!

Oh my goodness!!!!! It is 11:13 pm. & I have been sitting at this computer since 8pm.!!! Why you ask???? Well, Wendy, my boss at Paws On The Run , kindly loaned me her scanner to scan old pictures that I have tucked away in albums. That way, I can share my favorite storys & have pictures to go with them......however, I have NO idea what I am doing!! So, it has taken me all this time to scan this one picture & get it to post......the sad thing about it is , I can't even remember now how I did it!!!
Anyway, this is a picture of my collie Drake....he was from the same kennel as Tate......this was taken in 1994 while in Niagara New York.....we were competeing at the Collie Club of America National Specialty. There were 33 open sable males in our class....needless to say, we didn't place!! Enjoy this picture, I may never try this again!.....Good Night!Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

hey well the time was worth it, that is a nice photo of your guy! He was a handsome lad!

For me just finding the photos is what takes me the longest, I have so many old albums and negatives everywhere, that take me hours! Then trying to find the cord for my scanner well that is a whole other topic!!!!

Paws on the Run said...

Oh Jolene! Invite me over for a glass of wine and I'll give you a tutorial. ;)

onecollie said...

Oh Wendy....you have a deal!!!! But it might take more then one glass of wine!