Sunday, April 27, 2008

BIRDS OF A FEATHER!


What a fun day, Wendy & I went out to Park Lake Provincial Park to look for birds, we didn't find alot to view, but we still had a great time walking & talking, & Perkins had fun checking out all the gopher holes! Wendy was doggy sitting Perkins, the dachshund, who is a Paws On The Run "regular", & who just happens to be my favourite pooch there.....he stole my heart from day one with his happy personality & fast & furious kisses!! So, we headed out with Perky Wirky, as I call him, & Tate.....Perkins was kissing me in the 1st picture, you can see his little tongue hanging out.....what a character he is! Tate was just hot & refused to "use" his ears!
We then headed for the nature reserve where we saw lots of geese & these ducks, which I have since identified as Northern Shovelers. This was an area that dogs were not allowed in, so we had to leave Tate & Perkins back in the van for a very short time. Tate of course was less then impressed with this, so we had to photograph his face as we returned. I think he was saying to himself " I thought this was a dog "walking" service, at least that's what they claim on the van!!
I also had Wendy take a couple of shots of the High Level Bridge for me so my friends in Thunder Bay could see it......one shot is with the Coulee's, & if you look closely in the other, it has a train going over it.
Now doesn't this seem like a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon? !

1 comment:

Sarah said...

looks like a fun day!