Monday, April 21, 2008

More of my trip down Memory Lane


My trip down memory lane wouldn't be complete without mentioning Buddy....he was a cockerX that my mom & sister brought home from a grocery trip to Safeways! No, he was not for sale on the shelves, however, he was outside with 2 young children in a cardboard box. In the box were his littermates also. The children said they were going to be put to sleep if no one took them, so, my mom brought home Buddy.....I hope his littermates had the same luck. Buddy was born in 1979 & lived to the ripe old age of 18yrs....he was my mom's constant companion & she misses him to this day.

I also came upon these 2 photos taken of Ben & Drake in front of the same tree, but 6 years apart.....look how much the tree has grown in the photo of Drake. Ben, is 12 years old in his photo & Drake is 3 years. I am really having fun looking at all these pictures I haven't seen in years!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

dogs that come from cardboard boxes are some of the best ;) , Buddy looked like such an awesome dog!!

I like your new (old) collie pics too!!

Paws on the Run said...

I agree about the cardboard box comment! :)

I'm glad you are enjoying scanning and looking through old photos!