Saturday, April 5, 2008

Pictures from my day at the Alta-Pete Farm

Here are the pictures I have been sent so far, they turned out great! I LOVE the headshot of Tate , look closely & you can see the sheep through the fence in the background.The picture of me with the border collie is Jet. She was bred by Scott & Jenny, & is owned by my friend Donna in Thunder Bay.....I told Donna I would be sure to look in on her when I moved here, & I kept my promise! I'm not sure, but I think she may have even remembered me!
Thanks to Jenny for taking such great pictures!

1 comment:

Donna Brinkworth said...

Of course she remembered you Jolene- you are one of Jet's favourite people!!!

My baby, I miss her!
I miss Jolene too. Boo hoo, I wish I was in Lethbridge too.

Next time, Tate should try a bit of herding - I am sure he would like sheep more than chickens haha!

Donna