Sunday, April 20, 2008

Spring Weather Update

So today we wake up to mega snow & freezing temperatures! It was -21C with the windchill when I headed out with Tate for a walk(at 9 am. this morning).....Tate was very annoyed at having to put his boots on again, but I know that if it is more then -20 he will start picking up his feet within a half hr. of our walk.
As you can see by the photos, the wind was blowing quite strongly, Tate wouldn't admitt it, but he was glad to have his boots on!
This is Tate looking at me & wondering why I kept taking pictures if my finger tips were numb!! I was wondering too, so I put the camera away after this shot & started for home & a warm cup of coffee!

4 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

awww.....I like Tate's little booties...super cute.

Sarah said...

the looks cute!!!!

when did you walk?? I just went and it was pretty nice out!!!! Even Jane thought so!

I wouldn't have braved it that early this morning!!!!

Katie J said...

Eeeeeeek! For once, I am not jealous of your weather :-)

Tater looks so handsome in his booties!

onecollie said...

Tate & I were up & walking at 9 am this morning......
how's that for dedication!