Monday, April 28, 2008

GOOD IDEA???? MAYBE NOT !!!

So I decided to make Tate more comfortable on our teeny tiny deck......after experimenting with a few ideas, I picked up these interlocking foam squares today to try out. They are alot softer, & look better, then just the deck floor. Then I put up an umbrella for some shade.....now doesn't that look cozy to you? Well, Tate usually lays outside with me as long as I am on the deck, & sometimes he just goes out by himself , if I leave the sliding door open for him. Since I have made it more comfortable out there he hasn't gone out once!.......he did pop his head out, took one look at the matts & went back in under the kitchen table.....perhaps the colours are not to his liking??!!......I'm determined that he will like this, so I'm not giving up quite yet, stay tuned.



3 comments:

Sarah said...

tate's new digs look comfy too, and I'm sure he'll feel very special when he is out there with or without you!

that looks like our deck! Jane LOVES to lay out there in the sun, on her carpet (it is there for her!!), she'll whine to be let out there if it is warm, in the winter she forgets it is cold and wants out there, but quickly decides being inside next to the window is better :)

manymuddypaws said...

haha! what a good idea though- too bad Tate doesn't agree!

Paws on the Run said...

Too funny!